In this edition of 10 Quick Questions, we sat down with the legendary team at Karma Genetics.
1. How was Karma Genetics born?
Karma Genetics officially started in 2008 after winning a cup at the IC420 cup in Amsterdam. However, we started breeding in 2000 and have been working in the Dutch canna-scene since 1996, starting in a coffeeshop and later running a local grow-shop.
2. Why was Karma Genetics Created?
Our slogan we live by is ‘Keeping It Real’, we strive for open honest breeding history, we take time to do our breeding, and are woven in to the Old growers network. We have ethics and respect for our companion breeders, that’s why we created the Karma Squad.
3. What makes your seeds different?
Our seeds are bred fully in-house. We take time and pride in our work, which is why it takes us longer then most to create a new strain, We are known for our OG Kush true breeding lines worldwide.
4. What is your most popular strain?
We have 3 very popular strains at the moment being, Biker Kush, White OG and the Smelly Headbanger
5. What unique strain would you recommend people try from your collection?
Karma’s OG and Headbanger are our true flagship strains, sure to grace any garden they enter.
6. If you could say why people should by from Karma Genetics in one sentence, what would that sentence be?
I would only need 1 word: Real.
7. Any special/secret cultivation tips you can let our readers know about?
For soil growers, when you start your flush, use carbonated bottled sparkling water for the first watering.
8. Do you have any brand new strains soon to be released?
KarmaRado OG and RoadDawg, both Co-Op strains under our new Karma Squad brand. KarmaRado OG was made together with Pinkhouse Denver and Cannarado Genetics.
The RoadDawg is our first Co-Op with Topdawg seeds JJ.NYC. It’s a Stardawg Biker Hybrid.
9 .What does the future hold for Karma Genetics?
We have a lot in the pipeline, as we will be working with CaliKushFarms LA, producing their well known line up in seedform. Also the Karma Squad will be releasing many new Co-Op strains coming later this year.
10. How can people find out more about Karma Genetics?
Check us out on InstaGram @karmagenetics, and our website www.karmagenetics.com where you can sign up for our newsletter.