One of the most recent additions to Seedsman’s breeder library, Ministry of Cannabis took time to answer our 10 Quick Questions.
1. How was Ministry of Cannabis born?
Ministry of Cannabis was created by 2 professionals in 2007, after many years of breeding marijuana for coffeeshops, seeds for seedbanks and distributing seeds internationally.
2. Why was Ministry of Cannabis Created/what is the aim of the company?
We aim to supply high quality cannabis strains around the world, creating a wide range of colors, smells, flavours and high, according to our smoking experiences and preferences.
3. What makes your seeds different?
We produce our seeds through a select network of very experienced breeders, this is why we can offer consistent quality year after year.
4. What is your most popular strain?
Big Bud XXL (feminized seeds) and Auto Blue Amnesia (autoflowering)
5. What unique strain would you recommend people try from your collection?
I would recommend one of our sativas: Hay-Z if you like dry aromas, Carnival if you like a soft lemon experience, or Ultra White Amnesia for the flower bouquet. All of them deliver a very intense high.
6. If you could say why people should by from Ministry of Cannabis in one sentence, what would that sentence be?
For all your needs in seeds.
7. Any special/secret cultivation tips you can let our readers know about?
Very few people know a very simple trick that we are always happy to teach. When growing indoors, and the time comes to pass from vegetation to flowering (equal, to switch the timer to 12/12) try to give 24/40 hours of total dark before starting the 12/12. This will help in limiting the stretch of the plants and will induce the flowering much faster. This trick is a proven one.
8. Do you have any brand new strains?
We have found a couple of interesting new things, but we are not sure at the moment if we will be able to produce enough to be sold in the autumn. At the moment new strains will be available in early 2016.
9. What does the future hold for Ministry of Cannabis?
More and more satisfied customers everywhere. More friends, more good feelings, more positivity. And the same good quality seeds.
10. How can people find out more about Ministry of Cannabis?
we invite everyone to visit www.ministryofcannabis.com (in 8 languages).
We also have the following Social Media Channels: