Voting is now closed for the very first Annual Seedsman Awards and we are delighted to confirm the winner for the Best High THC strain is Amnesia Lemon from Barney’s Farm.
Amnesia Lemon won this award with 35% of the vote, closely followed by Critical Kush from Royal Queen Seeds.
Amnesia Lemon was created in collaboration with Barneys and the legendary Soma, winning the Cannabis Cup in 2004. Following this huge win, Soma passed on his very best phenotype of Amnesia Haze to Barneys Farm Labs.
Amnesia Lemon is a delicious blend made by a crossing Amnesia Haze with Lemon Skunk. The tantalising flavours combined with the power and resilience of both lineages produced this spectacular strain. The uplifting and cerebral high is definitely Sativa and will leaving you wanting more. The Amnesia Lemon has a flowering cycle of just 8 to 9 weeks and grows medium high, with long dense colas.
Gender: Feminized seeds
– feminized seeds that only produce female plants.
Type: Indoor, Outdoor and Greenhouse
– is suitable for growing: Indoor, Outdoor and Greenhouse.
Genetics: Sativa 60% Indica 40%
– contains the following genes: Sativa 60% Indica 40%.
High: Clear high
– gives a ’Clear high’ effect.
Flowering: 60 – 70 days
– flowers for about 60 – 70 days.
Height: 100 – 120 cm
– grows into about 100 – 120 cm plants.
Yield: 400 – 500 grams per m2
– the yield is about 400 – 500 grams per m2.
Medical: High THC / Low CBD
– a strain with high THC and low CBD strength.
Climate : Temperate and Cool
– suitable for the following climates: Temperate and Cool.
Amnesia Lemon is available now from Seedsman!