One of the most consistently popular strains in the United States, Bubba Kush has gained recognition in the cannabis world for its sedating effects.
A truly dominant indica in almost every way, Bubba Kush is fairly squat in stature but offers large leaves and a unique, packed bud structure whose colours are rainbow-like in their hue range.
The parents of this new strain from Seedsman are both Bubba Kush varieties from the mid-90’s.
Reports suggest that the strain itself didn’t emerge until 1996, which means that with Seedsman’s Bubba Kush, you will be getting the truest version of the variety – just how its creator intended it to be.
Suitable for all grow media, Bubba Kush is especially ideal for those working in smaller cultivation spaces.
Due to its strong sedative effects, this strain is certainly not an option for day-time use but can assist in the treatment of a number of medical conditions.
Like most Bubba Kush strains, aromas of intense, sweet hash and spice are present.
- Genetics – Pre-’98 Bubba Kush x Pre-’98 Bubba Kush
- Variety – Mostly Indica
- Flowering Type – Photoperiod
- Sex – Feminized
- THC Content – 15-20%
- CBD Content – 0-1%
- Yield – Indoors: 500gr/m2, Outdoors: 600-800gr/plant
- Flowering Time – 60-65 days
- Harvest Month – mid-October
- Taste/Flavour – Spicy, Herbal
- Effect – Cerebral, Physical, Sedative
- Medical Conditions – Insomnia