Critical Purple Kush
A true strain for the cannabis connoisseur, Critical Purple Kush has an unrivalled genetic lineage, comprised of Blueberry, Critical and Peyote Purple.
This indica dominant strain has all of the best characteristics of its parents;
From its Blackberry lineage, Critical Purple Kush has retained the fruity aromas and long-lasting euphoric effects so often associated with this classic strain.
The behaviour of this strain during cultivation is very similar to that of its Critical parent, although this variety is slightly ganglier in appearance.
Finally, from its Peyote Purple lineage, Critical Purple Kush retains the stunning purple colours and the high-THC content.
Suitable for all grow media and environments, this strain performs especially well outdoors where its purple colours are accentuated gloriously.
- Genetics – Blueberry x Critical x Peyote Purple
- Variety – Mostly Indica
- Flowering Type – Photoperiod
- Sex – Feminized
- THC Content – 15-20%
- CBD Content – 0-1%
- Indoor Yield – 400-500gr/m2
- Outdoor Yield – 600-800gr/plant
- Height – 250-300 cm
- Flowering Time – 60-65 days
- Harvest Month – September – October
- Flavour/Aroma – Lemon, Berry, Pineapple, Skunk
- Effect – Body, Physical, Relaxing